Pitchmark's Service Kit is suitable for customers who want to keep their spray line marking machine in top working order. Although the Service Kit is suitable for the Eco Pro and Eco Club spray machines, it may be compatible with other pedestrian spray line markers on the market.
Parts included in the Service Kit can be replaced on your machine in a matter of seconds, ensuring your marker won't be out of action for long. For information about nozzles and filters, take a look at our website.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to supply chain issues, the nozzle cleaning brush is currently out of stock and will not be included with the kit.
The Service Kit includes:
- M8 handwheel (male)
- M6 handwheel (male)
- Rubber seal for 10mm in-line filter
- Inner filter for 10mm in-line filter
- Flat fan bayonet cap
- Starlock wheel cap with washer
- 2 x rubber seals for bayonet caps
- Disc rod washer
- 'R' clip for disc rod
- 1 x green 100 mesh filter (for low volume ready-to-use paints such as Ecoline+)
- Nozzle cleaning brush - CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK - you can use a tootbrush with firm bristles instead.