Used by groundsmen across the globe, the Eco Club is our most popular battery-powered spray line marking machine, engineered especially for our range of high quality line marking paints. Now supplied with two 10L drums of Direct white line marking paint free!
The Eco Club is designed by groundsmen, for groundsmen, so is straightforward to use and easy to maintain for all users. To make the job even quicker and easier, why not try our ready-to-use Ecoline+ and Direct paints?
Made in the UK from high-quality steel, the Eco Club utilises a 3-stage filtration system combined with a high-pressure pump for perfect results. Our rigid quality control processes combined with this high specification, allows us to offer a 3-year warranty on all Eco and Classic markers.
Also suitable for marking lines on artificial turf, when used in conjunction with our AGP paint.
Main features of the Eco Club are:
- Easy line width adjustment with pre-drilled holes for 2" - 6” (50mm - 150mm) line width.
- Quick access charging point - hassle free after a long day marking pitches!
- Adjustable front-end assembly allowing backwards facing discs.
- Square-box chassis framework for added strength and robustness.
- Robust line width marking discs.
- Premium quality zinc coated chassis for longer life eliminating rusting.
- Pneumatic 4-ply wheels.
- Bigger components box - easy access to electrical parts.
- High pressure Shurflo diaphragm pump.
- Height-adjustable handlebars.
- Easy touch on/off switch button.
- 3-stage filtration process to eliminate nozzle blockages.
- Supplied with a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
- Choice of nozzles, either for a concentrate or a ready-to-use paint.
- Compatible with line marking accessories such as the Greenkeepers Boom and Athletics Boom.
- 12v 9ah long-life removable battery - mark up to 6 full-size football pitches from one charge.
View the user guide below: