Using the same proven chassis and components to achieve a fantastic line, the Eco Pro significantly benefits from extras including a 25L paint tank, a 6L water tank for cleaning, as well as a larger battery for extended use.
Made in the UK from high-quality steel, the Eco Pro utilises a 3-stage filtration system combined with a high-pressure pump for perfect results.
Also suitable for marking lines on artificial turf, when used in conjunction with our AGP paint.
- The Eco Pro is a battery-powered spray line marker that applies paint via a pump through a sprayhead and nozzle.
- Easily adjustable line width for 50, 75, 100, 120 or 150mm wide lines.
- Supplied with a 25-litre paint tank and a 6-litre water tank.
- Manufactured by hand at Pitchmark headquarters in Bristol, UK.
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard* (* register online).
- Weighs approximately 27kg when boxed.
Main features of the Eco Pro are:
- High pressure system for consistent paint application.
- 12v 14ah SLA battery allows the user to mark up to 18 football pitches from one charge.
- Consistent application enables accurate costings per pitch to be made.
- Removable battery for flexible recharging options.
- Low impact on budget.
- Accessibility to all parts allowing easy maintenance.
- Robust chassis offering excellent stability.
- Designed for use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches or rugby pitches.
- The Eco Pro can also be used on hard surfaces like concrete, car parks or athletics tracks.
- Choice of nozzles, either for a concentrate or a ready-to-use paint.
- Eco Pro designed for use with Pitchmark's Ecoline+ and Direct ready-to-use paint.
View the user guide below:
Want to know the most effective way to mark a pitch? Check out our new guide here!