The UniMarker is a more environmentally-friendly alternative to using aerosol spray cans.
Supplied with a 6 litre pump bottle, this lightweight machine is easy to both use and manoeuvre.
One 6 litre bottle filled with Ecoline+ is enough to mark up 1500 linear metres - or the equivalent of 15 aerosol cans*.
The UniMarker is the ideal companion for golf courses, as you can have different coloured paints in individual bottles.
- Designed for use on natural grass surfaces like golf courses.
- The UniMarker can also be used on hard surfaces like concrete car parks.
- Easily adjustable line width for 50 to 100mm wide lines.
- Supplied with one 6 litre capacity pump-up spray bottle with shoulder strap.
- Manufactured by hand at Pitchmark headquarters in Bristol, UK.
- Supplied with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard* (* register online).
- Possible to mark up to 3 full-size football pitches with one full spray bottle (when using Ecoline+).
- Weighs approximately 5kg when boxed.
Main features of the UniMarker are:
- Lightweight, manoeuvrable spray marker for the application of paints to golf courses and other amenity surfaces.
- Designed for use on golf courses for the marking out of boundary lines such as water and out of bounds hazards, or areas of ‘grounds under repair’.
- Very light frame and 2-wheel design means it’s extremely manoeuvrable and balanced.
- Supplied with one multi-purpose 6 litre pump-up spray bottle (additional spray bottles available separately).
- Quick-release couplings ensure fast, mess-free interchanging between bottles for different coloured paints.
- Optional extras include hand-lance and rechargeable electric pump.
- Supplied with a 12 month manufacturers warranty.