Pitchmark’s Promarker aerosol cans perfect for a wide range of hard surfaces, artificial grass and spot marking on natural grass. These 750ml spray paint cans can be applied by hand or through applicators like the Aero-Line marker. Each order of aerosols comes supplied with spare nozzles.
Super bright and quick-drying, Promarker aerosols are some of the best on the market for hard surfaces. For optimum results, ensure the surface is completely dry and ground temperature above 10 degrees.
On an artificial grass surface the paint can last up to 3 months. If you’re looking for something more permanent, check out our AGP paint which can last up to 12 months. Promarker aerosols are available in white, red, blue, yellow, orange, green or black.
Product may look different to image shown.
PLEASE NOTE: Promarker aerosol cans are supplied with a safety cap on top. To remove the cap, please watch the video below (under 'Product Videos').
Directions for Use:
- Check surface to be marked is dry and free from dust or grease.
- Shake can vigorously until shaker balls move, then continue for a further 30 seconds.
- The nearer the aerosol to the ground, the more accurate and denser the line.
- After use spray upright away from eyes to clear nozzle.
- Pitchmark aerosol line marking paint is a blend of high quality pigments, resins, hardeners and fast-drying solvents.
- Touch dry within 15 minutes depending on weather conditions and fully cured in 24 hours.
- Aerosol line marking paint can be applied by hand as a spot marker or alternatively used in conjunction with a line marking applicator.
- Pitchmark aerosols are suitable for use on grass, artificial/synthetic grass, agra, tarmac, concrete and all other types of hard surface.
- Pitchmark aerosol line marking paint is available in 7 different colours, white, black, red, blue, yellow, green and orange.
- For best results, use with Pitchmark's Aero-Line marker.
Please note this product is an irritant and extremely flammable, please follow health and safety procedures on the can. For disposal, adhere to normal COSHH regulations for aerosol cans.
Want to know the most effective way to mark a pitch? Check out our new guide here!