20 x Clubline Concentrate PLUS 4 Pitch Markings Bundle
Normal price £970 + VAT - save over £170!
20 x 10L Clubline & up to 4 GPS football pitches (local zones) provided by partners Turfix Services!
Customers must provide a 2-week minimum window, at least 5 working days in advance for GPS
works to commence. This will allow for works to be scheduled in accordance with current
Please send your 2-week window dates and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org, our
representatives will contact you as soon as possible to schedule in the GPS works.
Turfix Services GPS Initial Marking
Turfix offer a unique UK-wide initial line marking service using Pitchmark's LineMaster.
The LineMaster is an advanced system which incorporates GPS and GLONASS satellite guidance together with an advanced actuator, to produce perfectly straight lines without strings.
This technology allows a single operator to mark a full-size adult football pitch from scratch in just 30 minutes!
Allowing you to save a great deal of time when it comes to marking out pre-season or in the busy sport changeover periods. This will free up your staff, allowing them to undertake other valuable tasks and bring in extra income!
The LineMaster can be programmed with different size sports pitches and running tracks.
All services are conducted in a COVID-compliant and safe working manner, using a single operator.
* GPS pitch marking is subject to availability of operators and is conditional on the completion of a site questionnaire. If we are unable to complete the pitch marking, you are of course entitled to either a full refund, or a partial refund for just the pitch marking element of the bundle.
Clubline Concentrate Paint
Clubline is a bright and weather-resistant concentrate paint aimed at groundsmen marking out sports pitches regularly. It is designed to be versatile and can be used in any spray or transfer wheel line marking machine. It needs to be mixed thoroughly with water at ratios of up to 4:1.
- For use on natural grass surfaces like football pitches, rugby pitches or running tracks.
- Designed for use with any spray line marker when diluted to the appropriate ratio.
- Also works perfectly through a transfer wheel-to-wheel line marker when mixed at a lower ratio.
- Concentrate, dilute with water and mix thoroughly before use.
- Supplied in 10 litre HDPE containers.
- Weighs approx. 16kg for 10L.
- Possible to mark up to 5 standard football pitches from each 10-litre container.)
- Water-based, biodegradable and environmentally-friendly product.
We recommend using no more than 2 to 3 litres of Clubline mixed with water for a football pitch.
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices include, labour, travel and equipment and exclude VAT.
- To confirm the quote – please contact us quoting your reference number. Quote is valid for 14 days.
- Any cancellations/amendments by the customer must be made at least 48 working hours prior to job commencement date/s.
- In exceptional circumstances, Turfix Services reserve the right to amend the job commencement date/s without prior notice. I.e due to adverse weather conditions
- Turfix Services must have unrestricted access to the site during the job commencement date/s.
- The pitches must not be played on for at least 1 hour prior to completion to allow the paint to dry.
- Grass length at time of marking must be no longer than 50mm and all clippings will need to be cleared prior to the work starting.
- Turfix Services must be informed of any restrictions/obstacles on the site including site access.
- Where goalpost sockets are installed, Turfix Services operators will mark a pitch to best-fit.
- If post/corner sockets are not installed into the ground, the customer will need to clarify the bottom left corner of the pitch (starting point).
- Where non-standard dimensions (standard dimensions are listed in Pitchmark’s sport pitch dimension booklet) of sports pitches apply, Turfix must be notified at least 5 working days prior to job commencement date.
- Failure to adhere to one or more of the Terms & Conditions outlined above may result in Turfix reserving the right to charging 50% costs of the original job.